- 27-Jan-2017 to 28-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
Our fast-growing fire sprinkler protection and life safety system company has a full-time career opportunity for a Fire Sprinkler Estimator Sales Representative in Orlando, Florida. With annual sales of more than $130 million, we are growing rapidly and are recruiting top fire protection and life safety talent to join our team.
Honesty, hard work, safety and quality workmanship provide the foundation for our five decades of success. Investment in and support of our more than 900 employees, with more than 50 professionals who hold NICET 1 Certificates or above, are essential to our growth and success. The American Fire Sprinkler Association independently evaluated VSC Fire & Security, Inc. in key areas including quality of life and industry and community relations and as a result recognized as a Quality Contractor.
We are looking for a Fire Sprinkler Estimator Sales Representative with a proven track record in our industry. The Fire Sprinkler Estimator Sales Representative is responsible for generating, cultivating and qualifying sales leads. In addition, the position is expected to produce cost estimates utilizing industry standards, generate and present proposals, negotiate pricing, and close sales. Post sale responsibilities include generating applicable documentation and coordinating with internal staff for scheduling and hand off. Position is expected to maintain client relationships.
The ideal candidate for the Fire Sprinkler Estimator Sales Representative position will have sales experience that includes:
- Success with cultivating new business and maintaining existing business relationships.
- Knowledge and experience related to the design, installation, and service of fire sprinkler systems.
- NICET certification (preferred).
- Knowledge of applicable state and local codes and relevant NFPA standards.
- Strong sales, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated PC skills with experience using a customer database management system.
We recruit and retain top fire protection and life safety professionals by offering:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- A strong safety record including a dedicated Corporate Safety Manager and formal safety policies training programs
- A challenging work environment with endless opportunities
- Top-tier benefit package: medical, dental, vision insurance; Flexible Spending Account(s); life insurance and voluntary life insurance; short term and long term disability insurance; employee assistance program; 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; and, paid holiday and vacation days
- Ongoing NICET, NFPA, AFSA and AFAA professional development opportunities via our dedicated, on-site Corporate Training Facility with working models of fire protection and life safety equipment
- Cutting-edge technological expertise in fire protection and life safety solutions
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome minorities, females, veterans and disabled candidates.